Cheshire House, Castleton, Derbyshire, offers bed & breakfast (B&B) accommodation in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
BED AND BREAKFAST (B&B), CASTLETON, DERBYSHIRE
- Friendly, family run Visit Britain 3* Bed and Breakfast (B&B) offering two tastefully furnished en-suite double bedrooms.
- We aim to provide friendly yet unintrusive hospitality allowing guests to enjoy their stay at their own pace.
- Situated centrally in the historic village of Castleton, famous for its Blue John Caverns, Peveril Castle and Winnats Pass.
- Magnificent views and walks from the door. Discover the splendid Derbyshire Peak District.
- Close to the areas major attractions, including Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Eyam, Bakewell and Buxton.
- Good pubs and restaurants within easy strolling distance.
- WiFi available
To book please call 01433 623225
FOR LATEST AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
29 - 30